This Week in Career Advice: April 18 – 24, 2016
Every week, InsuranceJobs.com brings you the top career articles with the best advice. See what’s trending this week:
- The Five Worst Reasons To Stay In A Lousy Job
Don’t let these 5 reasons keep you in a job you hate! Learn why this excuses don’t actually hold up, and how you can break free.
- Do You Have To Control Your Emotions To Be Professional?
Do you wear your heart on your sleeve? Do you get angry easily? Find out how you can take better control of your emotions in the workplace.
- 3 Examples Of What Networking Is Really About
Here are real-world examples that illustrate the true definition of networking.
- 7 Reasons to Ditch Multitasking Although it seems counter-intuitive, multitasking actually slows us down and makes us less efficient. Find out why you should ditch it altogether.
- What People Who Love Sitting Should Know About Using a Standing Desk Interested in a standing desk? Here are a few things you should know before you buy.
Looking for a new job? Sign up for a free job seeker account at InsuranceJobs.com for access to the newest and freshest opportunities available!