This Week in Insurance Career Advice – 22
Whether you’re quitting, job-hunting, or interviewing – this week’s top career articles have something in store for you!
- How to Turbocharge Your Productivity, According to a New York Times Reporter Who’s Literally Written Books on the Topic
New York Times reporter Charles Duhigg reveals his strategy for being more productive, and how to use Disney’s creative process to implement it.
- Five Good Reasons To Quit Without Giving Notice
Is it always necessary to give two weeks notice when leaving a job? Learn when it’s suitable to break this rule.
- Looking For a New Job? Consider More Than Just the Paycheck
Salary isn’t everything. Take these three factors into consideration when you’re evaluating a job offer.
- How Many Job Interviews Are Too Many?
When interviewing for that perfect job – how many interviews is too many? Learn when to speak up, how to address the situation, and when to say goodbye.
- Coworkers Want Money From Me For A Lottery
What happens when your co-workers include you in the office lottery against your will, then demand money?
Looking for a new job? Sign up for a free job seeker account at InsuranceJobs.com for access to the newest and freshest opportunities available!