This Week in Insurance Career Advice – 32
Every week, the InsuranceJobs.com Employment Blog revisits the week’s top career articles. This week, we revisit Skype interviews, workplace lies told by managers, and a possible 6-step algorithm for success.
- Out of Good Ideas to Impress Your Boss? Try Zoning Out
Need some killer ideas to impress your boss? Learn how and why zoning out can help boost your creativity.
- How to Ace a Skype Interview
Video and phone interviews are becoming more and more popular. Learn how to ace this process and land that job!
- Five Lies You’ll Hear At Work
Learn to identify the lies old-school managers tell at work, and how to navigate this kind of environment.
- Five Ways Employers Screen Out The Best Applicants
What valid reason could a job-seeker possibly have for keeping their salary details private? Forbes’ Liz Ryan gives you the answer!
- The 6-Step Formula for Success That’ve You’ve Been Looking for Your Whole Life
Could this algorithm be the formula for success?
Looking for a new job? Sign up for a free job seeker account at InsuranceJobs.com for access to the newest and freshest opportunities available!