This Week in Insurance Career Advice: June 6 to June 12, 2016
Every week, the InsuranceJobs.com Employment Blog revisits the week’s top career articles. This week, we take a look at salary negotiations, promotions and performance reviews.
- Should I Accept A Promotion If I’m Planning To Quit?
You’ve finally been offered the promotion you’ve always wanted, but you’re already out the door. Should you accept it?
- Staying or Going? How to Negotiate More Money
You love your job, but hate your salary. What do you do?
- 6 Things Not To Say When Negotiating Your Salary
Keep these 6 things in mind when negotiating your salary for a new role.
- Here’s What Your Boss Really Thinks About You
Why you really shouldn’t stress over what your manager thinks of you.
- My Performance Review Was Outstanding — And Then I Got Fired
After many outstanding reviews, Samuel was fired for performance issues. What are his options?
Looking for a new job? Sign up for a free job seeker account at InsuranceJobs.com for access to the newest and freshest opportunities available!