This Week in Insurance Career Advice – 18
Every week, InsuranceJobs.com brings you the top career articles with the best advice. This week, we take a look at job satisfaction, workplace politics, and more!
- Ask A Manager: How Important Is Job Satisfaction, Really?
A reader asks about the importance of liking your job.
- My Boss Threatened Me With A Bad Reference If I Leave
Can your boss give you a bad reference to keep you from getting a new job?
- How To Answer Interview Questions About Your Weaknesses
Learn the reasons behind asking this question in an interview, and how best to answer it.
- 4 Better Ways to Handle a Condescending Co-Worker Than Stooping to His Level
Is your co-worker condescending and patronizing? Learn how best to handle this behaviour while remaining courteous and professional.
- The 3 Best Ways to Become the “Go to Guy”
See why the “Go to Guy” is accomplished, indispensable and well liked around the office.
Looking for a new job? Sign up for a free job seeker account at InsuranceJobs.com for access to the newest and freshest opportunities available!