This Week in Insurance Career Advice – 31
Every week, the InsuranceJobs.com Employment Blog revisits the week’s top career articles. This week, we review raises, wimpy managers, and frustrating interview processes.
- Ask A Manager: Should I Express My Frustration With This Interview Process?
Is it ever worth complaining about a terrible interview process? Ask A Manager’s Alison Green has some valuable advice.
- ‘That’s Just Our Policy’ And Nine Other Things Wimpy Managers Say
Do you work for a fearful manager? If you recognize any one of these 9 excuses, the answer is yes!
- 5 Tricks to Being an Exciting Candidate for a Job You’re a Little Under Qualified For
Learn how to improve your chances of getting the job when you’re inexperienced.
- Your Manager Loves You. Here’s Why Your Raise Is Awful
Unhappy with your salary increase? Here are the reasons behind your disappointing raise.
- How To Answer Interview Questions When You’ve Been Fired
Are you job-hunting after being fired? Here’s how to answer tricky interview questions without hurting your chances.
Looking for a new job? Sign up for a free job seeker account at InsuranceJobs.com for access to the newest and freshest opportunities available!