Employer Advantages of Using InsuranceJobs.com
It's more than just a job posting on InsuranceJobs.com... it's a media blitz to help you find great candidates.
Our unique combination of advantages are unmatched by any other
insurance employment web site.
When choosing a board to post to, there are many subtle differences between sites that you may not realize until after you have made a purchase. We suggest reading through all of the following points in assessing our site versus other sites.
Tops on Google, Bing and Yahoo for the search term 'insurance jobs’.
Our site specializes in insurance only. Many mega sites or large networks of sites target all industries. We specialize in insurance and know the insurance marketplace!
- InsuranceJobs.com has been helping job seekers and employers for over 10 years.
- To provide you with additional exposure, we systematically distribute your job to many other sites including sites such as; Jobs2Careers, Nexxt, TopUSAJobs, Zip Recruiter and many more.
- Over 200,000 registered job seekers.
- Thousands of fresh insurance resumes, all less than 2 years old.
- We have tens of thousands of visits to our site each month.
- We have thousands of jobs seekers registering each month.
- We have hundreds of job seekers adding their resume to our resume database each month.
- Our site specializes in insurance only. Many mega sites or large networks of sites target all industries. We specialize in insurance and know the insurance marketplace!
- Single job posts are only... 30 day $225 and 60 day $260. Add resume search for only $50 more.
- We sell job posting packets at significant savings and you can take up to a year to use all your postings. If you are going to post more than two jobs over the next year you should consider a job posting packet. See pricing page for details.
- We email a link to your job posting to thousands of our registered job seekers.
- You can post the same job for multiple geographical locations all in one job posting. Some sites require a separate posting for each location.
- You have unlimited text to describe your job posting.
- Some sites require job seekers to pay to be able to view 'all' the jobs or 'complete' job descriptions. We do not! How would you feel about paying to post a job then having that site charge job seekers to see all the jobs? We don't.
- Some sites require job seekers to register simply to search jobs. We do not. If a site does, it may cause job seekers to leave the site as they do not want to register merely to view jobs. Would you shop at a store that required you to stop at the door and provide personal information just to look around? We don't.
- We have extremely high placement in the major search engines. Prove it to yourself, try a search on Google.com for the search term ‘insurance jobs’.
- We have an excellent balance of the number of visitors versus the number of job postings. Some sites have thousands of jobs which makes it hard to find yours. Some sites don't have many visitors. If you consider our number of visitors to number of jobs ratio, we have a great balance. Here's the formula for success...not too many jobs on a site plus a lot of visitors equals more people viewing your job. This means your job will not get lost among thousands of jobs from other companies. Just because a site has more traffic does not mean more people will see your job.
- We provide you with a Company Profile at no charge which allows you to display descriptive information you add about your company. Your Company Profile will also contain a list of all your jobs on InsuranceJobs.com.
- We do not charge extra if you pay for your posting via invoice. Some sites do. You may pay by charge card or be invoiced. Either way, you pay the same price.
- We use the industry's leading job board software by YourMembership.
- You can save your job as a job template to save on entering the same information for another posting.
- You may take advantage of an Applicant Tracking System of your very own in your Employer's Account.
- You can choose how you want candidates to apply, via; your own company website/URL, an email address you supply, through your employer account on our site, by mail or by fax.
- You can edit your job posting online at any time, as many times as your want, at no extra charge.
- You can search our resume databank for free (less job seeker contact information). Simply sign up for a free employer account and search.
- You can prescreen job seekers by asking questions and filtering out non - qualifying job seekers during the application process.
- You can change out one job for another during your job posting period. In essence, our job postings act as job slots which allow you the freedom of change jobs out at any time.
- We have additional niche sites representing specialty areas within insurance which you may additionally want to consider posting to in our Insurance Employment Network.
- We can accept feeds from corporate websites or applicant tracking systems. We are already set up on Hodes SmartPost, TMP Pathways, eQuest, MultiPost, SmartRecruiters and JWT EasyPost.
- We would be happy to enter your job for you at no additional charge.